To catch up I'm just going to post emails that we've sent to our family since we've been in Taipei. Eventually I'll get to the pictures.
Nick:
"Well we made it to Hong Kong. We had the choice of a short or a long layover in Hong Kong and we thought we’d choose the longer (11.5 hours) and make a day of it in Hong Kong. Well the plan worked except the last few days before our flight were so crazy we forgot to do any research on what to do in Hong Kong besides to take the shuttle to downtown. It didn’t matter too much in the end since neither of us slept much or very well on the flight over (I slept about an hour since Thursday morning) and we’re both too tired to do much adventuring today anyways. We walked around downtown for a while, got some food, skimmed through the street market and picked up some cheap fruit. Nothing too big but we can say we’ve walked the streets of Hong Kong for a day. Now we’re back at the airport a few hours early and just relaxing while we await our flight. I will sleep WELL tonight! Wait, it’s only 3:30 in the afternoon here…"
No comments:
Post a Comment