One of the last days of the vacation, we went to Leofoo Village, a zoo and theme park.
The night before I played some more Mah Zhong with Sydney, Sally and Christine. By this time I had the hang of it, and won 5/9 games!
We ate a traditional breakfast before we left. (I love Alec's face in this picture)
They had camel rides, but we didn't get a chance, so this picture will have to suffice.
In line for the Safari.
Lazy Lion.
Baboon eating fest.
Baby baboon.
The train we road to go see the more tame animals.
Giraffes are some of my favorite animals.
Riding a turtle.
At the petting zoo.
Being silly.
On the tiki tower, or whatever it was called.
His clothes don't match, but he was warm.
Before the water fall ride (they sell ponchos outside the water rides, and almost all the locals use them.)
The night before I played some more Mah Zhong with Sydney, Sally and Christine. By this time I had the hang of it, and won 5/9 games!
We ate a traditional breakfast before we left. (I love Alec's face in this picture)
They had camel rides, but we didn't get a chance, so this picture will have to suffice.
In line for the Safari.
Lazy Lion.
Baboon eating fest.
Baby baboon.
The train we road to go see the more tame animals.
Giraffes are some of my favorite animals.
Riding a turtle.
At the petting zoo.
Being silly.
On the tiki tower, or whatever it was called.
His clothes don't match, but he was warm.
Before the water fall ride (they sell ponchos outside the water rides, and almost all the locals use them.)
It was a great day! Unfortunately, Alec had some kind of stomach bug, and had a major blow-out of monumental proportions. Of course it occurred while Sydney, and Christine were watching him, and I had the diaper bag. Poor guy! When I got there, Sydney was holding his hands above his head, while he stood on the sidewalk in front of her. The poop was EVERYWHERE, so we stripped him down naked and changed him on the spot. It took like 15+ wipes because of course, the accident happened in the stroller. It was awful, but he bore it like a champ, and luckily I had packed a spare outfit, and extra plastic bags. It made for quite the ending of our day.




No comments:
Post a Comment