Friday, January 13, 2012

Alec's first year

Happy Birthday Alec Spencer the Great!
1st time I saw him:

36 Weeks Pregnant:

1st time I held him:

My Cutie-pie:

Going home:

1 week old:

1st Sunday going to church:

Family photos by Travis:




1 Month old:

1st non-sponge bath:

2 Months old (hat by Cassie Etter):


3 Months old:

Daddy's Graduation:


Baby Blessing:

4 Months old (Zion):

5 Months old:

1st beach trip (Fulong):

1st public appearance:

1st solid food (Banana):

4th of July:


6 Months old:


7 Months old:

too funny:

8 Months old:

9 Months old:

1st Halloween:


10 Months old:

11 Months old:

Family portraits by Danny La:



1st Christmas:

1st sugar cookie: 

Our ginger bread family:

Opening and snuggling presents:


1st big boy bath:

1st Birthday dinner (steak and potatoes): 

1 comment:

Miriam said...

I can't believe he is so big. Happy Birthday buddy. I wish you were closer. I feel like I'm missing out. :) Love ya.