Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Maokong Gondola

We took a day trip to Taipei, and decided to ride the Gondola to go see the apricot blossoms (to remember home). Unfortunately we read the map wrong and went the wrong way, but we had a nice hike, and a good day. 
Family shot on the Gondola:
 Taipei (the tall building is 101)
 We saw this interesting little building, and I was just fast enough to get a shot of it. I thought it turned out well considering.
 Silly boy.
 Cute waterfall.
 Family shot with 101 in the background, and Alec mostly looking.
 A temple we came across still thinking we were on the way to the apricot orchard.
 A rare mommy and Alec shot.
 Ok, this picture needs a little explanation. When I found out I was pregnant with Alec, Nick and I went to Coldstone to celebrate. This ice cream is celebrating baby Hoban #2 due in October.

No comments: